So, Scarlett has had an accident in 4 days, with the exception of tripping on the way to the bathroom and being unable to control her bladder. That truely was an accident, Bless her little heart. I felt so bad. She has been doing great at pooping in the potty also. We give her BIG treats when she does this. Like a whole popsicle instead of half, extra M&M's or specially themed stickers instead of just stars. There's lots of cheering, clapping, hugs and kisses! And it makes her proud of herself. I also show her "look you pooped in the potty" And then she flushes!
Lane is doing great too. He's starting to scoot backwards when he pushes up. And when he actually uses his legs to kick he ends up going sideways. He manages to get up on his knees and head and sticks his butt in the air. I have a feeling it won't be long before he's crawling! So excited and sad at the same time but that's to be expected.
Still haven't managed to get the house entirely cleaned. It's never ending with these 2 kiddos and a daddy who acts just like them :) By the time you finish one room and move on to the next the first room is already dirty again!
We finally got everything back to file taxes yesterday. All I have to say about that is that God was watching out for us and we should be able to catch up on everything and hopefully be worry free for a little bit. Hopefully things will start looking up with this and we'll be able to stay on the upside of things.
Last but not least, Ivy and her family are coming to visit at the end of the month and I am SUPER excited. I can't wait!
Return to Zero
12 years ago



WTG big girl! I can't believe that Lane is growing so fast. I am so upset that I will not be able to meet up with you ladies! Have fun and take pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like Scarlet is doing pretty well on the PLing. That's great!! I bet Lane will be crawling before you know it. That's neat you get to meet up with Ivy. Have a good time!
ReplyDeleteGo Scarlett! Eli still wont use the potty. He has no interest at all. Maybe if he sees Scarlett using the bathroom he will. Just wishing. LOL Can't wait to come visit!
ReplyDelete