Friday, May 7, 2010

BUSY WEEK

Monday started out with a well baby visit and all kids healthy.

Tuesday Scarlett came down with a fever and spent the better half of the day on the couch.

Wednesday I took Scarlett to the doctor to find out she had a UTI and bacterial infection.  She got a shot and was put on antibiotics.

Thursday Scarlett complained of her mouth hurting and Lane came down with a fever.  Found blisters in the back of both their throats.

Friday led to the third pediatric doctors appointment of the week and a diagnosis of something in the hand/foot/mouth disesase family. (sorry, I can't pronounce it there's no way I can try to spell it!)

Rassie had physical therapy Monday and what was supposed to be Wednesday was moved to Thursday since I had to take Scarlett in and the appointments overlapped. Rassie also had an appointment first thing Friday morning.  

We were supposed to take a day trip to San Antonio Thursday but obviously didn't make it.  The kids were too miserable and it would have made for an awful trip.   I know we'll eventually make it somewhere. 

I spent the better half of the week spending my time on the couch holding babies because that's what they wanted (and needed) to do.  I needed it too after several exhausting nights averaging 2-3 hours of sleep and running on fumes.

I'll have to give a better update on how everyone has been doing at a later time.  This was just a quicky to say  "I'm STILL HERE!"   I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. 

God Bless & Good Night

1 comment:

  1. Goodness.... those babies have had you running! We went through that awhile back with one after another of us sick! Hope everyone gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete