Boy how time flies. Lane is alreayd 7 1/2 weeks old. He is my little ham and growing like a weed. He is smiling more and more with each day. Some days I get 3 or 4 smiles out of him and that just melts my heart. He is very alert when he is awake and loves to watch you while you talk to him. He also loves his big sister. He can be laying on the floor mat crying and she will sit down next to him and he just stops. Something about other kids I guess.
Scarlett is doing good. She had roseola this past week. I still am not sure that is exactly what it was but will run with it. She started out with a fever and then broke out in a rash. With roseola the fever is supposed to go away before the rash breaks out but Scarlett's happened at the same time. Her fever finally broke after a few days and the rash disappeard completely on day 5. I was so happy to see it go. She was my speckled baby. She seems to be healthy as can be now. She could use an attitude adjustment though. Boy did I get a drama queen for a little Princess. But I still love her more than words could ever explain.
It's been 2 weeks since Rassie left for work and finally he is coming home tomorrow night. I can hardly wait! Two weeks can seem like a lifetime when you're missing the one you love. I've been taking pictures of the kiddos for him almost everyday. We also talk on the phone everday. Scarlett misses her daddy! Oh, and she's learned to call him Rassie. It's so cute but at the same time I correct her and say 'daddy'.
I had my 6 week post partum appointment last Friday. Everything went well and I was cleared for take off. Unless I want the IUD Mirena and she told me to hold off until I get it put in or I will have to wait until I get my first period. After researching Mirena I am pretty sure about deciding against it. Rassie and I were talking about which route we want to take and we're both leaning towards natural family planning. It's worked for us in the past, I'm pretty sure it will work in the future.
So thats about it, in a nutshell.
Return to Zero
12 years ago



I'm glad you decided against the Mirena. I hated that thing.
ReplyDeleteYay for Rassie coming home! That'll be so nice!! I haven't heard good things about the Mirena.
ReplyDelete