I had a prenatal appt. this morning. I am almost 22 weeks. Well he was such a stinker for the doctor. He would not hold still long enough to get his heart beat. He would keep kicking the doppler so we had to break out the ultra sound machine. He would still not hold still long enough to measure the heart rate but we did see his heart and it was beating fine. He was such a little wiggle worm. All he wanted to do was kick and turn flips. It was too cute.
We also found out we have to go back in May for another measurements u/s. Because at the one BIG u/s our lil man's head was down in my pelvic bones and the tech could not get measurements. Everything else looked fine. Everything they did get measured said he was right on schedule where he would be. We didn't get his weight but I am assuming thats because they did not have a head measurement to calculate in.. Not sure.
Anyways, Our baby boy is doing good.
Return to Zero
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment