Thursday, April 23, 2009

Scarlett turns 15 months!



So yesterday, 4-22-09, Scarlett hit her 15 month milestone. I can not believe my baby girl is already 1 year and 3 months old. She is the most amazing person in my life (including my hubby).




Scarlett is doing awesome. She's walking, running, climbing, talking. She is just an overall smart little girl. She surprises me every single day. One day she'll utter short phrases like "here go mom" for 'here you go mom'. And other days she will do things like take ME to the potty. I asked Rassie to watch her so 'mommy could go potty'. Scarlett came and took my hand. she led me to the bathroom. Pointed for me to open the door and said "here go" . I was so amazed. She knows where to go if you need to potty! Now only if she knew to take herself there. Ha ha! We're introducing the potty but it will probably be a while before she's fully potty trained.




Today she had her 15 month well baby appointment. She did very well. I am so proud of her. Scarlett's soft sport is fully closed now, which her pedi said was good. She is 22.6 lbs and 31.5 inches tall. She has only gained 1 pound in 3 months so on the chart she dropped a little but she is perfectly healthy. She eats like a little piggy but she works all those calories off. Scarlett is a very active tot. And she only takes 1 nap a day that only lasts about 1 hour!




She had a little bit of a temper today. I am thinking she was a bit grumpy because of the shots. She never ran any fever but boy oh boy if she didn't get her way she was upset! She went to bed about 15 minutes earlier than usual and now she's out like a light.




Scarlett also got to try on her new swimsuit today. We have had it for a little bit but today was the first time to try it on. She was such a little cutie patootie in it. BUT, I couldn't get her to stand up and show off for the camera and she didn't want to give up that paci! (I'm telling you, the shots made her a grouch!)





No comments:

Post a Comment