I failed! Not really, it just has not gone as planned. Rassie was home Monday and that threw me off. He wanted to go places so I couldn't leave Scarlett with just panties since it was the 1st day of training. Well, I haven't gone to no diaper yet! I've let her run naked a few times but thats it.
The good news! She is really starting to show signs that she is ready. Woo hoo! All day yesterday she would grab her area and kind of whine. When you sit her on the potty she won't go! She needs her diaper for comfort. This is why we are going to get rid of them and go straight to panties. Also, she took her diaper off 3 times by herself after she had peed. She's definitely ready!
Now I just have to make myself stick to the orignial plan. I should have today but was supposed to take the car to the shop. Which I did not because I feel like complete crap and just don't want to deal with it. I am going to ask them to move it to Monday and that way I can take my older brother with me to help move the carseat and stuff around. So maybe, I can get the ball rolling 1st thing tomorrow and we'll go through the weekend!
I am so excited about potty training just haven't had any momentum. What helps you get going?
Return to Zero
12 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment