Life is busy. Between babies and Rassie, cleaning house, keeping up with everything else, etc. I don't have much time to update on here. I have been trying to spend lots of time with the kids. I want to make sure I give them plenty of attention and playtime. I am still cooking with Scarlett every weekend. She really enjoys it. Last weekend we made puppy chow. This weekend we made chocolate pretzels and cheesy ranch chex mix. Scarlett is growing so fast and getting so smart. She is really starting to put words together and make sentences. Everyday she amazes me with something new she's saying. I guess my favorite this week was when we were laying in bed watching cartoons, she decides to sit on my head and say "I fart Mommy" she wanted to pass gas on me. I couldn't help but laugh so now she has been doing this all week. Oh well, I'm hoping its a phase. LOL Lane is growing too. He's actually giggling now. I can't wait for the full belly laughs. Those or the best. But his giggles really melt my heart. Lane is also a talker. As long as you talk to him he talks right back to you. I'm loving this time together so much right now.
I have also been considering nursing school. I am a big weenie when it comes to needles. To the point I have passed out in the past. I have started doing better with them though. Rassie may not be able to get back to doing a strenous job and has said he would go through nursing school with me. The nursing program starting in May but I would have to have some pre-reqs out of the way so it may not be able to do those until the spring or next fall. And I would have had to have them finished before MAY and take the test to enter the nursing program. So it's something I am thinking on and have a little time.
Thats about it for now

Gl with the nursing school. I tried it and didnt like it very well.
ReplyDelete