Sunday, January 17, 2010

Paci, Potty & Teeth

Scarlett is officially OFF the paci. I am so proud of her. It went alot smoother than I expected. We did have our grump, grouchy, don't mess with me days though.  And thanks to Holly and her story of the dog eating the paci Scarlett has been doing great!

Friday we started potty training.  Friday we had no success.  Saturday we had LOTS! She peed in the potty 4 times.  Today is Sunday and we only had 2 accidents.   One, because she is still scared to poop in the potty. I am sure we will get there though.

I am also proud to announce that Lane has not one but TWO teeth.  They are the cutest things ever and he is chewing on everything like a mad man!  He's actually doing very well with teething which doesn't surprise me because Scarlett was not a bad teether either.  I am also ecstatic to announce that Lane is ROLLING OVER!  Hip-hip-hooray!   I don't want my babies to grow up too fast but I thought this day would never come.  It took him 5 1/2 months but he finally hit a major milestone.  He rolls from back to front.  He would roll as long as he had your finger to hold, then he would use his toy bar and now he does it all on his own.  How proud of my little ham I am.

I am so happy and sad all at once.  Doodlebug will be 2 on the 22nd and my Ham will be 6 months on the 31st.  So many happy times, so many milestones, so many memories in such a short amount of time. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like Scarlett did pretty good coming off the paci. The dog thing worked like a charm again! lol Good lucking with the PLing. We haven't started Kyndra yet but I'm sure we will at some point this year. Yay Lane for rolling over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is already 6 months old. Time is flying by too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with Ivy....I can't believe that he is almost 6 months old.....

    ReplyDelete