So I told you all that I was starting a weightloss journey. I'm 3 days in! WOO HOO. hahaha. I had a goal to walk every morning. Monday, I mowed the yard instead of walking. I figure yard work is pretty strenuous and it evened out. Tuesday, it was rainy all day. But I did make it to Wal-Mart and Lowe's and did lots of walking there. Today is Wednesday, I had to have Rassie at PT by 11. After being up all night with a gassy baby and the other one waking up at 6 I was pretty tired. But I did walk the mall and plan on taking the kids for a walk later on this evening. I feel like I'm off track already! On a brighter note, I have been drinking only water with the exception of a glass of tea with dinner. Eating healthier meals and cut off any food after 7pm. If I have to have something I have fresh fruit, jello, or no butter popcorn. Which I haven't been hungry after 7 yet so that's a plus!
You are on the right track! Keep it up!
ReplyDelete