So I officially weigh in tomorrow and then I need to switch to Friday's with the rest of the Motivation Monday people! I don't feel like I did very good at all this past week. I am hoping to crack down a little more with the start of the new week. One thing I really need to do is grocery shop. Our cabinets are pretty bare which doesn't leave room for many healthy options.
This week is already looking like a busy one. We had our car into the dealership about a week ago for some repairs and recalls. One of the main reasons we took it in for was the spring in the door. It keeps popping out and its really annoying when the door won't stay open and you need it to. They didn't fix it! And it is such a hassle to have to move around carseats from vehicle to vehicle. I absolutely hate having to do it. But they're supposed to be calling and setting up another appointment to bring our vehicle in. I am a little irritated too because they are saying that this problem is covered by warranty but a loaner is not covered. Hello! We can't be left carless and stranded. Apparently they're working something out. We'll see. If not, we'll just claim to be car shopping and maybe they'll let us test drive a car for the night :)
Rassie has his physical therapy Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It takes our entire morning. By the time I get everyone up, fed and dressed. It's time to grab the diaper bags and load everyone in the car. Then we're not out of there until around noon. That's ok though. Anything for my honey to get better!
Scarlett's been complaining of her belly button hurting her. She had a herniated umblicial when she was younger. It's healed up quite nicely and her pedi just checked it at her 2 yr well baby. Everything seemed fine. But on two different occasions now she has complained. A few weeks ago she complained for a few days and then again this weekend she has complained at least one time each day. So, better safe than sorry. I want to make sure everything is where its supposed to be and A-OK!
Lane has been quite the fussy butt. He's a really good baby and happy most of the day. He's been really clingly lately though, wanting to be held and cuddled. Including at random times during the night! Rassie holds him to put him to sleep for nap and 'forgets' to put him down. Well, Lane is now wanting to be held during the night when he sleeps and I just can't get good sleep having to do that. So we're working on breaking that habit. Lane is also cutting another tooth. He's a little fussier at teething than Scarlett was. But that's ok too, I know we'll get through it. AND if you're wondering, my baby is still taking his sweet, precious time and not crawling. I am savoring every minute of it though because I know once he takes off I will never be able to turn back the hands of time!
So I think that's about it! Everyone enjoy the new week. Make it a great one!
God Bless & Good Night
Return to Zero
12 years ago



sounds like you have you a busy week ahead. I hope they get your car fixed...bummer! Let me know what the doc says about Scarlett and her herniation. I need to go to the store myself....ugh. I hate grocery shopping.
ReplyDeleteHope the car can get fixed! Not fun to be carless!
ReplyDeleteI hope that Scarlett's hernia isn't back.