Sunday, March 29, 2009

Baby Kicks!

I am so excited. Our lil guy is starting to kick more and more. It started out as just feeling tiny bumps here and there but I am actually feeling several kicks at a time now, all through out the day!!!! Oh and he loves to pick on mommy. As soon as I go to the bathroom and then find a place to relax he literally will start dancing on my bladder and so its off to the bathroom again. I can't wait until Rassie can feel him kicking around in there. But lil man's movements are not that strong yet. Rassie does try his hardest to feel though. He will even lay his head on my stomach because he thinks he's going to 'hear' something..ha ha. I remember him doing the same thing when we were pregnant with Scarlett. He's such an involved Daddy!

So our baby name search is becoming harder and harder. We were really set on the name Braeden Rassie but now we know someone who had a December baby and used that name. Last night we picked the name Collin Rassie which I really, really like. Rassie even agreed that it was a great name and then 20 minutes later decided he didn't know if he liked it so we're back to square one! I guess for now we'll just call him our 'lil man' 'baby boy martin' or 'turtle' ...I know, you're thinking 'wth? why turtle' Well on the ultra sound there was a shot of his head they were trying to get and it looked like a little turtle on the screen, so thats why.

Changing subjects slightly, I think Scarlett is really going to love her baby brother. She is so infatuated by infants. She has a baby cousin and she is so sweet and gentle to him. She starts saying. "bay....bay" (baby) over and over and then patting him gently on the feet. It's the cutest thing ever. She also likes getting to help feed him his bottle. I am really excited she likes babies and knows that she has to be careful with them. She's going to be a great little helper and the best big sister ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment