Some of you may be wondering why I chose to put this song on my profile. The first time I heard it, I thought it was one of the most beautiful songs ever. All I could think about was my Granny who I lost 7 1/2 years ago. I know thats a long time but she was a very inspirational woman whom I loved with all my heart. So many things remind me of her and that brings me joy. So I love playing this song and seeing all the beautiful things that I know she would have loved that remind me of her and the good old days. I was also thing of a doing a dvd in memory of her for Mother's Day and playing this song as one of the songs in the video. It is something I know MY mom and her sisters would love to have. Now if only I could sneak my moms photo albums so I could get plenty of pics for the video I would be all set.
No comments:
Post a Comment