Saturday, March 28, 2009

New To This

Hi! I am new to this whole blogging thing. I usually just make updates on myspace or facebook but I thought I would give blogspot a try. My name is Amber. I am married to love of my life, Rassie. We will be married 3 years in May 2009. We have a beautiful little Princess, Scarlett. She is 14 months old. We are expecting a beautiful baby boy on August 6th, 2009. His name is still up in the air but we are thinking of Braeden Rassie. For the most part, we enjoy spending time as a family here at home. But we do like to make outings to see other family and friends, to the park and to places like the lake. I enjoy being outside. Something about the warm sunshine on my skin just makes me calm, relaxed and happy. I guess my baby girl inherited that too because she absolutely loves to be outside! She cries when its time to come in. My husband and I have a wonderful relationship, he even helps do the DISHES (sometimes)! How awesome is that??? Anywas, I'm going to go ahead and end this for now before I keep rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment