Wednesday, May 20, 2009

28 weeks



I am week late on updating! Last week on Wednesday I had my "28" week appointment. I was actually 27 weeks 5 days. I also had my extra ultra sound to get the measurements we missed. Everything went well. Baby Ian is measuring 2 lbs 12 oz (give or take 7oz). They said he is measuring about 1 week ahead but that is completely normal at this stage. His heartbeat was a strong 151. He was pretty laid back during the ultrasound and for the appointment also. Just not as upbeat for everyone. He gets most of his kicking and punching in during the evening and night time, go figure! I have my next appointment in 1 week. That's right. I'm going every 2 weeks now. I really can't believe it.

9 weeks 6 days

19 weeks 5 days
its a boy
28 weeks 5 days
















No comments:

Post a Comment