I'm hoping for another great weekend. Today hasn't been too bad. Aside from the fact I have a 4 year old who doesn't listen to a word I say and lies like no other. Why can't I learn to "just say no.. to babysitting". Ha Ha!
I did manage to get some laundry finished up this morning. The living room has been vacuumed and the dining and bedrooms I still have to get to. Yesterday I managed to scrub down Scar's bathroom and today I need to scrub down mine. Don't know if I will get to that yet. I do know I need to get to my sweeping and mopping. That alone would make the house look so much better. I have a few dishes that need to be washed up, but not even a sink full so that shouldn't be too hard. The only thing left after that is to get mine and Scar's bedroom cleaned up. Now that's the hard part! If I could just put my mind to it and stay off this dang computer I could probably get it done in no time.
Right now, Scar just went down for her nap. My nephew is playing in the floor and I'm about to feed him lunch and wash up the dishes. Then its time for the floors and hopefully I'll get to take him home.
Later, I'm heading down to mom's. I need to show Chris his mom's Mother's Day video and see if I need to make any changes to it before burning. I think it turned out great and should be just fine. I would have like a family photo to put at the end but other than that I wouldn't change a thing.
After, that I'm headed to Tyler's baseball game. Go Mudcats!!! I really hope they win tonight. Tyler has been doing such a great job at every game. I am so proud of him. Now if the rest of the team could pull together for a win it would really make his day.
Finally, when I get home tonight, Rassie should be pulling in. He gets the weekend off and is coming home to spend it with Scarlett and I. Tomorrow he's going to help me get the yard mowed! It's a jungle out there. I am so happy he will be home for Mother's Day.
Speaking of Mother's Day, we're having a little bbq get together with my mom and a few of my aunts. My sister said she can't make it. Oh well. I can't wait. I know we'll have a good time. And the best part will be spending it with my family!



No comments:
Post a Comment