
(This Happened the Morning of August 7th)
I was literally crying from laughing so hard.. but my hormones are still a little crazy too! It WAS funny!
I was changing Lane's poop diaper. Got him all cleaned off and turned to grab the vaseline when I hear Scarlett saying "wooooo" and laughing. I turn to see a fountain of pee bouncing off of her head. Lane was peeing on her and of course she thought it was water... ha ha! I had covered him with a wipe but he wiggled free from it and anything and everything was fair game.
I put a diaper on him and stood her in the shower while I hosed her down..
The joys of being a mommy! I would not change it for ANYTHING else in the world... I love my babies!
I was changing Lane's poop diaper. Got him all cleaned off and turned to grab the vaseline when I hear Scarlett saying "wooooo" and laughing. I turn to see a fountain of pee bouncing off of her head. Lane was peeing on her and of course she thought it was water... ha ha! I had covered him with a wipe but he wiggled free from it and anything and everything was fair game.
I put a diaper on him and stood her in the shower while I hosed her down..
The joys of being a mommy! I would not change it for ANYTHING else in the world... I love my babies!
I Love Being a Mommy!



That was too funny. Eli and Amelia have both got me a few times.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh that is sooo funny!!!
ReplyDelete