Friday, January 1, 2010

It's been a While

It's been a while since I have updated.  The family seems to be doing ok.  Scarlett is growing up so fast. Talking up a storm.  We're going to take the pacifier away on Monday!  Ok so we're going to see how it goes.

Lane is growing like crazy. At his last appointment he was up to 17lb 11oz 25.5 in.  Yep! That is my 5 month old for you. He is quite the little Ham.  On his 5 month birthday he cut his first tooth! I was soooo excited. We were not even expecting a tooth. We had checked his gums and nothing. Then he is gnawing on my finger and I feel something sharp.  Believe it or not it was a tooth!

Rassie is doing ok. He got some feeling and mobility back in his left leg on Christmas morning. What a God send. 

We had a good Christmas. It was a little busy but I enjoyed myself and that's what counts.  New Year's went pretty good too.   A few things are worrying me but I am sure everything will work out.

1 comment:

  1. good update! We are taking the binki away on tuesday....Monday is her birthday and I don't want to end it on a sour note....we will see how it goes!

    ReplyDelete