Friday, March 26, 2010

Keeping Busy

We have kept pretty busy this week. Even threw in a few last minute appointments.  Along side of Rassie's MWF physical therapy. We added in an appointment for Scarlett to have her belly button checked out and her ears since they were hurting her also. Everything checked out Free and Clear.  We added in an appointment for Rassie because his ears and throat were hurting him!  His ear was a little red and inflamed so he was prescribed the good pink stuff, amoxacillon!  Then we threw in a dentist appointment because Rassie's tooth was killing him and we have to go back next week to get it fixed!  Not to mention all playing at the park, grocery shopping, bank, post office and other minor errands we had to run!

We had a playdate with some friends that I haven't seen in a while today.  Scarlett had a blast and ran herself ragged. That didn't help when it came to bedtime though.  It took an hour and a half before she fell asleep.  I am thinking on Monday we are going to have to initiate phase 2 of the CIO method.  I used this on her before and it worked perfect. But then again she was sleeping in a crib! Ever since we moved her to the twin we have had problems with Scarlett going to bed.  That is mostly my fault.  Since it was so new I layed with her the first few nights until she fell asleep and things just went down hill from there. Agh! We will get it worked out though. 

Speaking of Monday night.  I also plan on moving Lane to his own room.  He has been sleeping in my room since he was born.  He's already upgraded from bassinet to playpen. I move Scarlett out of my room at 6 months and here Lane is going on 8 months! So it's time.  I put it off for a while though because my brother has been living with us and that's the room he's been using.  He's not using it anymore.  Oh and since we're on the topic of Lane reaching the 8 month mark.  He has been rocking on his hands and knees for TWO MONTHS now! How crazy is that????? I love that my baby is taking his time at being a baby but 2 months and no improvement? It worries me just a little some days.  I know everything is ok though and I'm enjoying my time with my baby

One last update. I've lost 2 lbs since Monday! I usually weigh in Mondays but the Motivation Mondays group switched to Friday weigh ins and I'm trying to get switched over!  I am excited with my loss!  I haven't stuck to my goal of walking every morning but I have been taking the kids for a walk in the evenings instead.  And then I add in a little yard work on pretty days and the wii fit after the kids have gone to bed.  There was a little slacking on a few days this week and I didn't do as well as I could of. I am hoping to push myself just a little harder this coming week!  GL to all the others who are on the same path as me.

Good Night Everyone and enjoy your weekend.

3 comments:

  1. WTG on the weight loss! It comes off slowly but something is better than nothing!!!! Keep up the good work. I don't blame you for wanting Lane to stay a baby longer!!! I can't believe he is already 8 months!!!!! that is crazy! Time flies....glad to hear that Scar and Rassie are okay health wise. Thank you, thank you , thank you for her 3 cute dresses! They are so cute! I will have to get pictures of her in them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the weight loss! Sometimes it can be hard to keep up on it all the time so I think you're doing great!!

    I'm glad that Scarlett's belly button is ok and the hernia isn't back.

    We had Kyndra in our room for 6 months too. I have a feeling this next one will be our room longer. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. WTG on the weightloss. I dont think I have gotten anywhere yet.

    ReplyDelete