Friday, August 21, 2009

3 weeks Already!




Lane is 3 weeks old today. Man how time does fly. He has grown so much already. His birth measurements were 8 lbs 11 oz 20 in. and his measurements yesterday at the pedi were 9 lbs 15 oz 21.5 in . He is such a handsome little fellow. I have only caught a few gassy smiles but I know his smiles are coming soon and will be so beautiful! He likes to sleep alot but is starting to stay awake for longer periods of time. He's also becoming more alert. Scarlett is so in love with her baby brother. She will sit in her Tinkerbell chair. Hold out her arms and say "hold em". So mommy helps her hold him. She will give him kisses and rub his hands. She's so proud!

Lane did have his 2 week follow up yesterday even though he is 3 weeks. I am not very fond of his pedi but with Rassie's new job we should be able to switch him to the same pedi as Scarlett. This pedi is constantly questioning me on where Lane sleeps. Telling me if he keeps gaining weight like he is that he will need to go on a diet. His umbilical cord had not come completely off and he told me I kept it too clean but it was actually off already I just didn't want to pull it I thought it was still attached but it wasn't. He just isn't as friendly as Scar's pedi.

We had to do newborn screening lab work. Lane decided to poop during the middle of it and the dr hadn't put the diaper back on good so I ended up with poop all down my shirt. It wiped off easily so at least I didn't have to walk out with bright yellow all over my pink shirt..lol

I love my babies SOOOOO much. Scarlett & Lane are my life. I could not imagine my life without them. And Rassie is such a wonderful husband and Loving father. What more could a girl ask for?

2 comments:

  1. They are the cutest! Time sure does fly by too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's def getting big!! Yeah, I don't like your pedi and I don't even go to him!!

    ReplyDelete