We had a wonderful Easter. We were invited to two Easter parties. The first one was on Saturday. We were invited by family but it was thrown by an aunt on the other side of her family so yeah. But it was fun. It was at Gatti's. Daddy and Scarlett loaded up on pizza and goodies. Both Lane and Scarlett got lots of marshmallow treats and stuffed animals and Scarlett had a blast egg hunting. She was so silly. After the hunt was over she started throwing her eggs back in the yard so she could hunt again. I guess I shouldn't have practiced with her like that ..lol but we used empty eggs when we practiced at home and the eggs the Easter Bunny hid has treats in them. That excited her. Lane loved just playing with the Easter eggs in the grass.
Saturday night we made the Easter Bunny out of cupcakes and made confetti eggs. Which we forgot to take the eggs to Easter on Sunday so they're still on my kitchen counter all sad and lonely.
Sunday we went to my mom and dad's. The kids both enjoyed what turned out to be a beautiful day. Worried after misty weather all morning, the wind blew and things dried up pretty good. We had hot dogs and hamburgers with all the trimmings. Then the kids hunted eggs. Scarlett again had a blast. Lane enjoyed the day too after getting some tylenol in him. He started cutting his 5th tooth (and today his 6th!) I think his favorite part was playing on a quilt in the yard. Both of my kids LOVE being outdoors and I love that they love it.. :) We tried to take pictures in the Bluebonnets but could only find a small bunch at my mom's. I managed to get a few good pics of Scarlett before my camera died. And a couple of Scarlett and Lane together with my camera phone. No good shots there though. Scarlett didn't want Lane to sit by her and pushed him face first into the flowers. After that I couldn't get either of them to look my way. Oh well, we might try again sometime this weekend.
Overall, we had a wonderful Easter weekend! And Rassie walked all day Easter Sunday using the walker. I think that was the best Easter gift of all! Hope you enjoy the photos below.










Kyndra loved hunting the eggs too. She kept wanting to find more. So we kept taking them out of her back and throwing them back on the ground and she'd be like "An egg!" and get all excited.
ReplyDelete