Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Things are going pretty good. Keeping busy but at the same time things seem to be slowing down.  This is just a general post but I'll post about our Easter soon!

Rassie had his last physical therapy session Friday.  We're waiting for an approval to extend it but we all know how how worker's comp likes to play games.  Really hoping it doesn't take too long.  Rassie's doing really well in therapy and is even using the walker here at home.  We're waiting on a brace for him so he can do even more walking!

The kids are doing great.  Lane has passed the 2 month mark of rocking on his hands and knees.  Now he gets on his hands and toes and does perfect little push ups :)  He makes me smile.  I think I'm finally ready for him to just start crawling! The anticipation of the rocking for 2 months is about to kill me LOL.  At the same time I am not ready to have 2 mobile babies. 

Scarlett's doing well.  Boy is she miss attitude some days.  We're working on discipline and what works.  She seems to be listening a little better each day so I think we're finally on the right path.  I love how we talk to Scarlett now and have actual conversations with her.  Most of the time its just silly talk but I love it!   She has also invented a new word : WHOBODY.  It's a combination of who and somebody.  For some reason in her cute little head she has combined them and its "Whobody did this" and "Whobody did that".   I wouldn't change it for the world though.. Her other funny word: NAKIM (napkin) .  She says it so much that I caught myself saying nakim the other day and just couldn't get napkin out! HAHA  Life with toddlers. They rub off on you!

I did not weigh in on Friday.  On Thurday I was down 3 lbs since I first started so 1 lb this week.  But Friday I woke up with a visitor and decided there was no way I was stepping on the scale.  I weighed Monday and it wasn't pretty thanks to Easter.  I gained a lb back. GRRR!! That's ok.  I'm cracking back down now that Easter is over.  Yesterday I worked in the yard all afternoon and did the Wii Fit along with drinking TONS of water.  So it was a good start to a new week.

Enjoy your week as well!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the next wk of wt loss is better for ya! Hard to lose weight over Easter with all that candy!

    ReplyDelete