I forgot to blog about my appointment so I will make a quick one now.
I went in for my 32 week appointment (35 weeks 5 days). The bad news, I have a never ending yeast infection due to unbalanced pregnancy horomons. But everything else looked pretty good. My blood pressure was right on track and the baby's heart beat sounded really good. We scheduled my next ultrasound for July 8th. I am really hoping the baby is not as big as they are thinking and that he has turned by then. Right now he is still breech and with each week he grows it is getting harder and harder for him to turn!
His movements are becoming painful. He likes to kick on my bladder, which really hurts! And when he tries to flip (but fails) that is extremely painful. I have been having some lower back ache and I think he is sitting on a nerve because some days I feel like I can't hardly walk. My pelvic bones are starting to pop again which makes me think he's laying lower but I feel his head way up high above the belly button and to the left. I can actually feel a firm spot where his head is most of the time!
So just keep me in your prayers that this sweet baby boy turns soon! No breech baby for me!
Return to Zero
12 years ago



Not much longer and your little boy will be here. I know you are so excited. Do y'all want more after him? I think we are stopping at 2...but we'll see.
ReplyDeleteSince we'll have our 1 boy and 1 girl I'm not sure if we will try for more. If we do it will not be until Scarlett is in school! I know that seems like forever.. LOL
ReplyDelete