Friday, June 26, 2009

The Air!

So the air is NOT broken and neither is the thermostat. It is just THAT HOT! With the temperature outside hitting 105+ not including the heat index our house is just heating up and its getting harder for our air to keep it cooled down. Our house has plenty of shade on it but is also brick and of course when brick heats up it really heats up.


We made it through until about 3 o'clock. The air kicked on and off like normal. But now its kicked on and hasn't moved!!! I am hoping it keeps it the same temp or cools it off in here rather than letting it get hotter. If it doesn't cool down and kick off soon I will have to reset the temp so it does turn off. I have it set on auto but until it reaches what its set on it doesn't turn off and I can't just leave it running. I can't afford that type of electric bill. My mom says to set it cooler! Well if its not cooling down what I need it to right now I'm not going to turn it down even more!!!! Unless she's going to foot the bill of course and I really don't see that happening!


Here's to hoping this heat wave ends soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ours is the same way. It has been running non stop for a few days and it is still hot in here. I hate to see what out electric bill is going to be.

    ReplyDelete