On another note, I managed to get the kitchen and entry way mopped last night. I had to wait until little miss priss went to bed or else she would have busted her butt on the hard floor trying to help. I really wanted to steam vac but folded and put away laundry instead. Then I got stuck on some Facebook gossip with the CM girls! I have to say it was a great stress reliever.
Today I have folded the last load of laundry. I do want to get the sheets off the beds and wash them though. So I guess that means a little more laundry! I have to bleach down the bathrooms and mop their floors and them I'm done!!!! Oh yeah, the steam vac, how could I forget that. Oh, the baby baby room needs to be vacuumed too but other than that I am almost completely done cleaning! Such excitement. Ha Ha!
It's still super hot outside but I think I may go out this evening and let Scarlett play in the water. I'm almost afraid to though. Nearby towns are already under water bans and if you get caught watering at all its a misdemeanor! How crazy is that? There's a few reasons for that though. 1) It has not rained in like forever. and 2) Their water tanks did not refill fast enough the other day so they decided to ration. Luckily my town has not hit that point yet.
Hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend so far!



No comments:
Post a Comment