Friday, June 19, 2009

A New Day

Not too much to post about but I thought I would give it a try.

I have been trying to take it easy and get things ready for the new baby all at the same time. I feel like my house is a complete disaster but I can't get much done before my feet start swelling and feel like they're going to pop. So, I've been drinking tons of water, watching my salt intake and kicking my feet up! Which isn't easy when you have a 17 month old running around at home. But for the most part she is pretty good and I can sit in the floor and play with her to keep her entertained.

Last night I had my 3rd contraction this pregnancy. It was the most painful by far! It started in my back, came around to the front. My entire stomach tightened up and I couldn't move at all without causing added pressure and extra pain! WOW! I am ready for this baby but 1) he needs more time to cook and 2) I'm not ready for all the labor pains just yet. I will be going epi free again!! At least that's what I am hoping unless something happens and I need a c-section.

On another note, Rassie got to come home for a day and a half earlier this week. I miss him like crazy! I can't wait for his 6 weeks of driver training to be over so that he can get dispatched through here instead of ending up in Ft. Worth every time he has time off. But I am very grateful that God has blessed us with this job opportunity to keep our family going!

We are still praying that the oil field will pick back up and he can go back to his old job so that all of our bills can get paid! Right now we have managed to keep them all paid and up to date but things are getting tighter by the day and I have no idea how next month is going to work out. It really stresses me some days.

So there's my update in a nutshell!

No comments:

Post a Comment