But we've come up with ANOTHER name!
It was not this hard the first time around. I knew forever that Scarlett was going to be Julianna Joy. Then Rassie's mom drove me nuts and I decided to throw out the Joy part and ended up throwing out the entire name when I was watching a movie with Scarlett Johansen (sp?) and fell in LOVE with the name Scarlett. From that moment there was no doubt in my mind I would have a Scarlett. And if we had a little boy we had Rassie Braden picked out and would call him Braden.
This time around it has been a struggle! I now have a friend who has a Braden and then a nephew named Kaden which sounds similar and I dont want them to be confused! Then there was Ian Rassie which we really got used to the name Ian but lately there have been things discouraging us from using Ian. Which is a big turn off to the name, sadly!
SOOOO, we came up with a simple name Joshua... so Joshua Rassie and we will call him Josh. Scarlett can even say it! YAY!
I am not going to say that this name is set in stone because the way things are going we will probably end up with a few more names on our list! (we also like Layne) Guess it will be one of those where you have to see what he looks like to see which names fits him.



No comments:
Post a Comment