I made these a couple of weeks ago and had a few people ask for the recipe so I thought I would blog it. This is the full recipe. Since its just Rassie, Scarlett and I....I usually half it so there's no waste.
Skillet Pork Chops
6 center cut pork chops ( you can use any cut of about the same size)
1 Tbsp veggie oil (EVOO can be substituted)
3/4 cup chopped onion - I used white
2 cloves of garlic, pressed (you can use garlic powder or minced garlic if needed)
1 can (14.5oz) chicken broth
1 cup original BBQ sauce
2 15oz cans Ranch Style Pinto Beans w/ Jalepenos drained.
They were SUPER YUMMY! My only recommendation is to use low sodium broth. I don't cook with salt and so these tasted a little salty to me. Rassie gave his approval and has asked me to make them several times! The pinto beans end up tasting like BBQ beans and I leave the onions long instead of chopped. Oh, and the jalepenos that come in the beans are NOT hot but add for great flavor. Even Scarlett loved this dish.
ENJOY!



No comments:
Post a Comment