Lane liked Daddy's bed too. He just layed there and cooed and smiled, having a blast. I can't believe how fast he is growing. He really likes when you talk to him so he can 'talk' back. He's my funny guy. Especially when he wears Scar's shades..too cute!
This morning I gave the kids a shower. Yep, I give them showers. I find it so much easier to jump in the shower while Scarlett plays in the water. Wash myself, then her then Lane and get us all out. This morning I got Lane and I out and dressed. I asked Scarlett if she was ready to get out of the shower and she said "I'm fine". LOL Oh my goodness I can not believe how smart she is geting and the things she picks up on.
Scarlett got her first package in the mail today. Her Aunt Judy bought her a halloween costumer she found on sale for $2.90 at Toys R Us. She is going to be a Barbie Princess and just adorable. Lane is going to wear his baseball sleeper and be a baseball player. Not sure just yet what we are doing for Halloween but we still have a little time to decide. For now all is good.







Scarlette is too cute and I love the outfit! I can't believe how big Lane has already gotten. They are growing way too fast. Once of these days I will get to meet them.
ReplyDelete