Monday, October 19, 2009

Wow I'm Good!!!

*knock on wood*

3 nights in a row and my little prince and princess are both in bed before 9. Of course Scarlett's always in bed around 8 but getting Lane to follow suit not long after has been amazing! I thought it would take months. Well, I guess it kind of did. He is 2 1/2 months already.  He has been taking one long afternoon nap too which has been awesome!! Obvisouly he takes more than one nap a day but that really long one is sooooo nice!

Scarlett's new saying - " I'm OK "   .. She is such a clumsy girl.  I am constantly asking. "are you ok" because she is falling, running into things, and all of the sorts.  So now as soon as she falls or bumps into something she yells " I'm OKAY "   I absolutely love it. She is just too darn cute for her own good!

So that was my quick update of the day. Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Momma! Scarlette is too cute. Eli is always falling also.

    ReplyDelete