I've had the potty chair out again. Hoping to make some progress on this potty training deal. Scarlett is a smart girl. I know that when she finally goes on the potty she will like it and the training will go alot easier. Bad thing is, she is still afraid to go
on the potty. She loves to sit on the toilet and her potty chair but she is scared to go on it when she actually needs to. I was so excited yesterday. She told me she had to potty and wanted me to take her diaper off. She sat on the potty. She sat and sat and sat. And then she gets up and squats beside the chair. Mid pee I hurry back on to the potty. She wouldn't finish. She then asked for her diaper. I think she just doesn't understand what exactly she is supposed to do on the potty. I was thinking about getting her a doll similar to a Betsy Wetsy. That way she can see that when her baby drinks and you sit her on the potty her pee pee goes into the potty. Not sure what else to try.
We had a pretty good few days. Visited Daddy at the hospital. Scarlett was upset to leave yesterday but once we were gone she was fine. Today she was upset over the fish when we left. I think I see a fish from Santa in the near future! Lane is still doing good. He's trying to laugh now. He can't quite get it out though. He loves to sit up. He's liking the bouncer more over the swing because he can sit up more and look around. Lane & Scarlett are still best friends! She keeps him very entertained while I clean. She's a big help!
We also painted Daddy a picture yesterday! Here's a picture of the "finished prodcut" LOL
I haven't started trying w/ the PLing again. Maybe after Christmas.
ReplyDelete